All requests for scholarships must be sent via email to Ken Nelson email@example.com and should include the following:
- Written request for scholarship.
Download ESESF form here. (form updated 7/29/2012)
- Statements from University/College for course work.
- Statements/Invoices for other educational expenses (ie: private instructors or course work not related to accredited four-year institution), which must have been pre-approved by the Miss New York Organization Scholarship Committee.
- Copy of cancelled local scholarship check that was written to your University/College.
- If course work has been completed, and an Educational Loan is to be paid, refer to # 6 in Scholarship Rules and Regulations.
Please refer to the Empire State Educational Scholarship Fund Rules and Regulations for complete details of reimbursement guidelines, priority of usage and usage for past, present and future expenses.
If you have ANY questions about eligibility of expenses, please contact the Scholarship Administrator, Ken Nelson firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All teen scholarships are given through the Miss New York’s Outstanding Teen Organization email@example.com